Now in its sixth year, Collision has grown to over 25,000 attendees. Following the lead of its European event Web Summit, Collision has become a crossroads for the world’s largest buyers and sellers of technology, alongside many of the world’s most disruptive emerging technology companies.
Why Collision? Collision will feature key talent in the following areas of tech: Digital Solutions, Artificial intelligence, Smart Cities, Internet of Things, Enterprisetech, Fintech, Retailtech, Cleantech, Robotics, AR/VR, Digital Media, Smart Mobility, and Supply Chain Management/Blockchain.
Upon attendance, you will have access to:
- Free pass to Collision, which includes:
- Access to keynote speaker session (including Microsoft, Facebook, Spotify, Samsung, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Under Armour, Google, Renegade Partners, Amazon, Verizon, and Pepsico, to name a few),
- Access to virtual workshops,
- Access to mobile and web app,
- Access to attendee database and ability to contact attendees
- Federal Government of Canada business matchmaking sessions with leading Canadian tech companies and startups in your areas interests
- Province of Ontario Tech and Innovation Ecosystem: Key municipalities and some RICs delivering their value propositions and access to their digital tours
- Ontario Innovators Series: Presentations and panels with leading Ontario companies in: AI, Connectivity, Cybersecurity, Fintech
- Introductions with like-minded Venture Capital and large tech buyers
Please let us know if you’re interested in attending Collision by Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding participation in Collision, the Canadian Consulate would be happy to discuss this event further with you and your team. Questions? Please contact Andre Galuban, Trade Commissioner with the Canadian Consulate: Andre.Galuban@international.gc.ca.