17th “Partnering for Compliance™” Orlando, March, 6 – 9, 2018
This is the only conference that offers unprecedented access to the top government officials and leading industry experts in a small informal environment.
· Dept. of State: Terry Davis, Acting Director, DDTL &
· Dept. of Commerce,TBA, BIS Outreach Licensing(Invited)
· Dept. of Defense Ken Oukrop, Director, Munitions Licensing, Defense Technology Security Agency
· Census Bureau: Dale C. Kelly,Chief, International Trade Management Division
· Dept. of Treasury, OFAC: Alex Augustine, Enforcement Officer
· National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST): Kelley Dempsey, Sr. Information Security Specialist
· Homeland Security: Todd Mahaun, Supervisory CBP Officer & Nils Borregaard, CBP Officer, Shane Poole, Special Agent, ICE, Homeland Security Investigations
· UK/EU Export Controls: Bernadette Peers, M.B.E. & Jo-Anne Stewart, Strategic Shipping Company Ltd. UK
· Braumiller Law Group PLLC: Adrienne Braumiller, Esq., Founder, and Bruce Leeds, Esq., of Counsel, (Imports)
Also available by participant demand: One day ‘Customs/Import Boot Camp’ on March9, 2018.
One of the most highly rated one day import training programs in the country.
Agenda for both events: http://www.partneringforcompliance.org/pfcec18.pdf
Conference Fees: Export 3-day program: $650. Customs/Import 1-day program: $250.
Limited Spaces available. No more than 200 spaces maximum! Please forward details to your colleagues and contacts before spots fill up!
THE ONLY PROGRAM awarding: 4.5 Continuing Education Units (IIEI) and 20 CESNCBFAA Credits for 3-day Export program, and 6.5 CCS NCBFAA Credits for 1-day Import program.
Please contact us if you need clarification on any matters. If you do not wish to receive further occasional updates from us, please reply with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line. Our not-for-profit corporate Tax Identification Number (EIN) is: 16-1693520. Thank you so much.
|A. E. NicPhaidin, M.Sc.|
President & CEO, Partnerships International, Inc.
211 Cocoa Street, S.E., Palm Bay, FL 32909-4314, USA
Tel: + 321-952-2978; Fax: + 321-953-0234